Monday, September 21, 2009

About 20-9-09 JUSCO ~

-HOME-
Yesterday sunday.
Wake up early.. about 8am
Then open my computer c movie ==
After movie nth can do sibeh sien~~
Then i nth to do then str8 go sleep again ==
Sleep until 2.45pm like tat..
My bro call me go c movie... -GAMER-
Lols... Then i take a bath then go edi...
In car we find TENG and SENG go c movie 2gether...
Lols.. Damn long din c movie wif them...
They both n huai is my SMKB first gang fren ^^
-Jusco-
When we arrived thr NO PARKING !
I finding parking used 15min more..
Damn sux...
After take a parking then we go c buy the movie ticket edi ==
When first time my bro buy the ticket the ppl ask for IC coz the 'GAMER' is 18PL..
Then my bro giv up don buy...
After tat we 4 keep c gt wat movie c..
They all like no interesting...
After tat go Q up again ==
Try to buy 'GAMER' again zz..
This time my bro take his car's key on his hand..
When the ppl ask him gt 18ages or not he show his key..
The ppl str8 ask him wan wat place...
Damn funny..
After bought the ticket they accompany me go eat KFC... hehe...
We decided when a lot of ppl we join in n go in the cinema..
When we come back the place we nid to go in cinema VERY LESS ppl..
Omfg...
NO choose..
Str8 go in like normall ...
Damn lucky ! Can go in easily but the ppl c at us haha...
The movie not bad but very 'luan' ==
some place i oso don know wat it saying oso..
Make me very confuse =="
We finish our movie at 7pm like tat..
then we str8 back home..
Sunday past like tat...
Lols... Last fren ...

No comments: