Sunday, September 26, 2010

Long time no see.

How was ur life.?
Now september edi.
Spm is on the corner.
Trial starting edi.

Seem like a few days i din touch my blog. But actually is almost 9months i din touch my blog.
Now i seem like so free ! still playing computer and FB (2mrw trail BM, Omfg)

I finnaly get what i wan ! (PX)
She was a girl who i knew almost had 10years edi.
On August21. She finnaly be with me.
Make me so crazy! xD
Love u.

I knew a lot of new fren on tis year. abit unbelievable .. xD
My life is changed.
From i start dancing. From i start wanna hardworking for my SPM. From i back to my basketball life.
This is really what i wan.

But tis few day. I keep worry about what i gonna study after my SPM.
I really don know now. But if i haven choose what i wan to study after i get spm result. I will choose Form6 (maybe lah)
haha~

Its late. I still need enough energy for my BM 2mrw.
God Bless Me.
All the best ! xD
Jia you / Gambateh for all who PMR,SPM,FINAL EXAM STUDENT!

No comments: