Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Finish trial !

Omg. I finish my trial edi.!
That is my first time i seriously take my exam for form4,form5 exam !

It is because after i saw my damn sux result of my midyear !
The result was most worst in my life ever ! When i saw that result, my heart really like broken !
After that day, i tell myself i really wan to study !

I really, i really study after that. Like everyday oso focus on my study (jus at school and tuition)
haha. Today i was finished my trial exam !
This time i extremely happy. Bcoz all subject i oso know how to do it ! Jus not comfirm correct only.
At least ! I know i am improve a lot edi !

Firstly i must thanks my best fren to be my good teacher! (jian foong)
He teach me a lot ! really a lot ! that make me improve !
He teach me all i don know, tell me how to do, wat to do...
And my tuition teacher too la XD!

My trial exam finished,
But.. is oso the Real SPM is coming, that will more suffering me !
Today i jus went to Neway with my fren ! damn happy there ! =)

I wish all ppl who are examing can get a good result and myself too.
Forget all the bad thing. Focus on my study!

No comments: