Thursday, July 16, 2009

16/7/09

Today feel happy..
When morning i will worry about the problem of ponteng guru displin de class...
In the assemby...
The guru displin keep asking the pengawas beside him read the name in the buku kawalan...
Tat make me feel very scare + 紧张...
The moment he finish calling name...
HE din call we 4 (LuNz-PiNz-Hong-Mr5riggit(feilou))
We 4 feel very happy..
Then feilou go c to kantin for his meeting...
In kantin.. en.lim(gurudisplin) told en.hermen about tat guy always ponteng class...
Then he call feilou go to bilik displin n other 3 oso...
When going up i din feel anything no scare ...
But our PINPIN like penakut...
sibeh scare at thr...
Make me feel funny n bek 7t...
haha~~
At last... en.lim jus giv us 1 rotan ONLY!!
AAAAAAAAAA~!
Make me stunned ^^
Then this problem pass edi...~
A gud ending ^^
Today at school...
I dicussin about change class de thing wif my fren...
discuss until half...
I no mood to discussing about tat edi..
Coz they don know wat my meaning why i din like to take 4A...
BUT ! 1 of my fren ...
HE KNOW ABOUT MY PROBLEM..
He told my others fren wat my problem..
That second make me feel so 感动~
That moment...
Make me feel gud n happy..
Finnaly i realize...
He oso a best fren of me !
All my fren is IRREPLACEABLE~
I WILL LIKE ENDING WIF TODAY WIF A FACE (^-^)

No comments: