Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hari terbuka~

This Blog about yesterday (10-7-2009)

*Today is hari terbuka..

*I feel very scare b4 my parent come...

*first is cheng mum come first...

*his mum seem like very angry...

*after he c wif the hermen... then he go to class n sign..

*after tat.. he come down n his mum go... he feel very happy coz he mum din seem like very angry..

*but my feeling still very scare about my parent when he saw all my kes...

*After tat feilou de father came, when start feel his father very gud... but after c the teacher.. his father face changed .... feilou sms me (http://www.gg.com/smkb/twn/mr5riggit-hariterbuka)

* I oso think he will killed by his father ^^

*after tat u come take back his beg, he told he gg-ed but she go back wif sylvia~

*then pin father came jor.. when pin father saw the kes n result... his father changed his face very quick... then the hermen told about the kes , pin's father ask pin don study =.="

*pin's father very very very angry.. hope his father faster ok...

*last is mine father ... finnaly came...

*i very scare ... when i sit down waitin guru displin... the pengawas told me my name not thr...

*That second i stunned... then faster go back class c... my name is thr... i very very very happy ^^

*when going to my class... kokhong told me is chinese teacher c his parent... i more happy.. coz our chinese teacher very gud... then i faster take my father to the class.. but my father don wan ... he str8 wan go to my bro class first... then i very ''an gan'' ...

*After a while... my father came to my classroom... the teacher changed... change to my form teacher ''kukumaru'' i very scare he told ALL my kes OUT.... i feel like scare...

*first, ''kuma'' told about my attitude ... he told my father my attitude is very bad n changed class edi.... but my attitude din change oso... so he told my father about i always disturb the class n ponteng class always... father str8 c me wif angry eyes... asked me who teach me about ponteng... i feel very scare n don know how to answer.. n my fahter ask about the class i changed ''is no concentrate for study'' de class?... kuma very gud he said no... tat class is same average... this make me feel kuma very gud (tat moment) hehe... n kuma told my father oso i belum tio gantung lagi... if my attitude still like tat i will be gantung... more happiness this time ^^...

*after tat my father go... n i go cc wif cheng+hong... we go cc 2gether n play dota lagi~

*first we keep winnning... when last game... the sozai kokhong simply play.. i n cheng farmed oso no use edi... losed then i back home hahas..

Tat day is the day i suprised ^^

1 comment:

мя.5 яiggiт. said...

noob ..
'am gan ' write dao 'an gan ' ..
noob shj ..

cheh ..
sap sap water lah ..
open day oly mah ..
che che che ~~