Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday (20/7/09)

Today quiet bored at school...
Coz exam...
When i arrived school ,
then saw the tempat perhimpunan no ppl..
so weird...
then Pin told us nid go to dewan ...
at dewan... jus hear the teacher talk talk talk~
Very sien at thr...
Finnaly finish...
We go back class n talk agian ^^
Chat chat chat ...
Chat until 9.20am then go back 4U for our exam..
When the exam was quiet fun..
He sor zai Pin keep laught... n do funny thing lols~
Make me cannot finish exam..
Feilou oso cannot finish exam.. coz keep sleep haha~
i din rite my last paragraph....=.=

~~RECESS~~

Back to the class again..
Wait for the next exam... BM~
This time BM MORE sien...
Is tat sohai teacher... KUMA!
Hais...
The pin like Daikor =.=
Sleep like tat
Lols
~School's END~
Back to home...
I faster bath n eat n take my cek for px edi ^^
When jus out my house door...
Then i sms px ask her is bathing? but no ppl reply..
After tat... When i going arrive her house...
I called her many times n long =.=
Lastly i no time to wait edi... Nid to tuisyen..
So i saw her mum outside her house..
I took the cake for her mother then i go edi ^^
Her mum ask me still gt work about 'Maxis' or not..
I was stunned.. How she know.. i think px told her...
Feel happy oso ^^
Back home jor tuisyen...
then dinner
Haha...
Then i open computer rite blog lol~
Hehe.. Today until here ~ bb~

No comments: