Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Joey Birthday. 25/7/09

Wake up at about 10am..
I wash my face n brush my teeth then go eat my breakfast...
We go joey birthday wif feilou mum's car ^^
Feilou come fetch me then fetch pin go to Joey house..
Jus arrived thr...
I saw Jacq n 小飞女and feel boy thr edi.
Jacq take water to us ...
Coke~Muackz.
Start bbq...
Whole nite i jus eat hotdog only..^^
tc and cs very late jus came..
Tat time we jus planning to throw joey into the swimming pool~
haha~
Quiet Funny.
after c tc thr... we change target...
We TWN all show out our teamwork!
Throw TC to the pool...
The first person whole body wet..
haha~
After tat...
Twn 1 by1 get in to the water ^^
The last 1 is me..
Lols~
damn funny ^^
The use honey put at my body n lick it..
Damn syok ^^?
lOls...
We back home about 11.30pm..
Quiet funny tis day ^^

2 comments:

XinnXinn said...

LoL .. Lun ..
So SyoK ? xP
WaKaKaKaKa

LuNzXD said...

yaya ^^
Damn syok~