Sunday, August 9, 2009

B.ball-CC-Jusco 9/8/09 (Sunday)

-Home-
Yesterday kokyiew ask me to ply basketball ..
I accpeted...
Morning 7.30am i wake up edi ~
Brush my teeth...
Then go out edi ~


-Basketball Court-
I arrived thr about 3-5mins..
Kokyiew and CheeWei came oso ^^
We borrow ball wif our fren then start playin our basketball...
Start we play A.B.C and shot ball...
About 9am something..
Daniel SoonZhi Shin JianMin came...
We ask play 5v5 wif other ppl we don know ==
Lose~ But funny ~
Then we play 4v4 ourselve..
Lose again~
After playin we eat n go cc edi~


-Wizz-
Our next station is wizz..
We play 3v3 dota~
I lose again~ haha ~
Now i realise i lose whole day~
haha~
Nvm ^^ The Point is hav fun~
Suddenly my phone rang ==
I think is my mum so i don care it...
When second call i c..
Jus know tat is PiNz
I take up n he asked me go jusco ~
Then i change fast back home take a bath n go jusco ^^


-Outside Jusco-
When I arrvied i walk myself at jusco first @@
I go buy a water coz i too thirsty ..
Then i wait pin call ==
When i waiting pin call me..
I saw loontien(sky) ...
I call pin for ask him did him call sky come also ?
But pin din answer ..
I follow sky go until outside...
But din meet him...
When at outside Pin was thr..
They meet 2gether ==
So i think pin is call sky go oso~
When go walk to beside gasonline cut hair shop...
Loontien go bus stop wait his fren..
I walk wif pin ==
On the road pin tell me he din call sky !
i stunned~
Then we wait for Cheng come ==
We 3 go to cut hair shop c pin cut hair ^^
After tat.. We go to jusco~


-Jusco-
I felt very hungry i ask them for eat..
We go to 欢喜地 eat~
Damn funny inside tat ==
Cheng n pin ~
Haha~ (Word for inside the restaurant ^^)
Then we decided go to c movie..
We go cinema thr buy ticket - ALIEN IN THE ATTIC -
Inside cinema the movie sibeh funny..
Start still ok...
Normal de funny..
Until Middle DAMN IT !
I cant tahan edi lols~
I LAUGHT LOUDLY~
Pin bek cek ~
HEHE~
^^


-FEEL-
Funny tis day...
When we back home..
Pin damn cham~
Hais~
GOD BLESS U ~
LUNZ BLESS U OSO~



FrEn FoR mY LiFe~

No comments: