Friday, August 7, 2009

SkulDay+Jusco+Movie 7/8/09 (Friday)

Morning wash up my face and take a bath..
Go to skul wif my mum car...
Find kokyiew at mamak store...
Go Skul together...
We 2 walk until megah ther for meet daniel...
Coz daniel asked me ponteng today ==
But no ppl was agree...
Haha... Then we go to school like normal ^^
In Skul ,
We chat n chat , play n play ^^
We chat a topic about *******
Thy 2 say they is 1 line ==
But mine is 2 hole !
I stunned == and feel so weird
I go check jus realise reli 1 line == jus me 2 hole..
haha~
And pin~ i tell u la ^^
The money is ITTV de money ^^
Sry for lie u ~
Muackz
B4 finish skul...
I take my bottle n pin 1 to my bro..
When i arrived his class i put the bottle under the ground ==
Tat pin bottle is metal 1 ..
Make out a big sound whole class look at me ==
I faster ran off ~ haha...
We decided go to jusco few day ago...
After Skul...
Pin n I go to jusco for buy ticket first...
We took a taxi n go thr...
When we arrived thr...
Go go find NC first..
She at popular..
I bought a note book for tusiyen~
Then we 3 go to jusco buy ticket ^^
All couple sit...
Then go hav our lunch -KFC-
Something bad happen ..
Hais .. Nvm ..
I can face it !
About 3.XX we wait for them come ==
All came then we go to cinema for our movie..
I accompany daniel go buy KFC burger for him..
Coz he damn hungry .. ^^
iI sit wif daniel middle all of them haha~
Tat noob cheng sit wif tat Queen haha~
Noob cheng damn paiseh ..
Dman noob haha~
Damn sohai oso haha~
Suddenly back 2 sohai kokhong n pin .. playing zha dao ~
After movie i back wif kokhong n amanda..
Amanda father called her ..
She damn scare ==
When arrived school..
I take my mum car back home..
My mum damn angry...
Keep scrold me...
I oso angry..
I try don care her..
But she none stop scrolding me..
Fking angry...
Then i go for tuisyen
Today math tuisyen all question i very like nvery easy
hehe~
After tuisyen my mum ok back edi ^^
Tats gud..
Today when c-ing movie..
My brain suddenly come out this kind of word ==
-Should i solo for my life?-
lol?
But... Should i solo ? @@?
Today feel gud xD~
Twn-LuNzXD

No comments: