Monday, August 24, 2009

Continue by 23-8-09 after 6am.

-Kokhoong House-
After i finish write the last post..
i go to sleep again ==
sleep until about 10.30am
i wake up edi..
don wan to sleep ==
go kacau hoong wake up oso haha~
he sleep like pig ...
i asked him to c movie..
he don wan ==
i keep pls him.
Then he don wan care me ...
he go play the computer..
then we go out eat our breakfast.
When eating i saw my sinarbintang fren.
but she forget me edi..
i din say halo wif her...
Finish eating i ask hoong c movie again..
he finnaly accpet haha~
we faster back home change clothes n go out again~
we back home n go to jusco jus used 15min ==
-Jusco-
We fas buy the ticket n go in the cinema edi..
When i start c the movie...
my headache again.
very pain ==
C until wan finish my eye cry itself ==
dammn pain..
i faster go watson buy panadol eat n back to hong house n sleep ==
After back to his home.
I call nc n pin ==
lols~
then i follow kokhoong go work about 4pm.
-KFC's CC-
when we go in damn smelly == the smokeeerrr~==
I stay at ther until 8 something then go find xiaowei go pasar malam hav my dinner ==
-Pasar Malam-
I arrived xiaowei home.
then we go pasar malan 2gether edi.
We go to ice kacang thr eat ..
Wait loontien come oso ~
After eat ..
walk again==
we eat n walk until 10.30 i back home..
take a bath n sleep edi ~
Lols..
Tis time i stay wif kokhoong 31hours ==
Dman long lols~
Overnite @@?

2 comments:

♥Vnis mike said...

lunz~
u so enjoy lo~
T.T
take care a~

LuNzXD said...

Lols..
Enjoy @@?
i damn miss u la !!